Sunday, October 14, 2012

Welcome to my projects blog

...so things over at inthegardenwithlauren.blogspot.com have become a bit convoluted.  I'm not apologizing for it but I do see a need to separate the postings.  My garden blog has become way more than just that and now even I get confused.  Hence the reason for this entirely brand spanking new blog "Projects Projects Projects."  This will now be the home to all the junk I'm working on at the moment.  Come along with me as I try to create, refurbish, and have fun with all the useless crap I have stowed around my house.  I'll try really hard to keep things simple and provide photos and tutorials as much as possible.  Think of me as your crafty guinea pig.  I'll make all the mistakes so you don't have to.

Let's get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment